Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shoot the breeze !

My Sunday mornings comprise of reading many newspapers and their magazine sections, over cups and cups of tea, interspersed by phone calls from family and friends. The magazine sections with their weekly horoscope are of  particular interest, would my next week better than the one just gone past ?? As I  skimmed over what each forecast said, all seemed to speak with the same forked tongue : a mix of some good, some bad, leaving you more confused than you were before you began reading.  Print media being a disappointment, I switched to the Internet, hoping for some better  tidings there, and chanced upon a great reading in the Washington Post, on my wife's forecast,( seemed  more applicable to me !!) which I'd like to share with you :

Your bank statement may not be as healthy as it used to be, but that doesn't mean that you can't be as happy as you used to be! You need to stop letting money control your mood and start realizing that you are so lucky to have the life you have. To help you get back into a sunnier mood, why not call up some friends and make a date for some casual group fun? Play some games together or' just shoot the breeze'. You all don't have to spend money to have a wonderful time.

So, I've decided to do just that this Sunday, 'shoot the breeze'! I hope you decide to do the same, and have a wonderful Sunday !

Ciao !!

No comments: